The conditions that falls between common cold and pneumonia is called Bronchitis. Bronchitis symptoms are caused by the same virus that causes flu or cold. Sometimes, it is caused by bacteria. The 2 types of Bronchitis are
• The cough and inflammation caused by initial infection or health poblems, exposure to tobacco smoke ro irritating substances.Chronic bronchitis is categorised under chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
Chronic bronchitis is caused by smoking:
• inhaling fumes or dust,
• viruses such as the flu, and
• Acute or short-run respiratory disease is additional common and typically is caused by an infection. Episodes of acute respiratory disease will be associated with and created worse by smoking. Acute respiratory diseases may last for ten to fourteen days, probably inflicting symptoms for 3 weeks.
Risk factors for chronic bronchitis include:
• advanced age – people of older age are more prone to bronchitis; the reason can be weakened immune system.
• a weakened immune system – babies or people of elderly age have weak immune system and they can catch bronchitis.
• Smoking – Both active and passive can cause bronchitis.
• chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases -
• repeated exposure to lung irritants.
How Neurotherapy cures BronchitisSymptoms?
The Neurotherapy Doctor first examines the lungs of the patient by examining them. Some tests can be also involved. Depending on the level of bronchitis the patient is suffering from, the Neurotherapy doctor will perform the Neurotherapy on the patient.
The normal and standard treatment that is given to bronchitis patients is as follows:
• The patient is asked to lie down first.
• The Neurotherapy expert applies pressure on the left side and right side of the chest and rubs them so as to relieve he patient of bronchitis.
• Again, the Neurotherapy doctor rubs the portion from chest to shoulders, in a fast-moving motion to relieve the patient from bronchitis.
Neurotherapy might take few sittings depending on the affliction of the patient.