Diabetes is a condition involving issue with hormone insulin.It is a metabolic disease which is caused by high blood sugar. The hormone is the main reason for the movement of sugar from the blood into your cells to be stored or used for energy. The pancreas absorbs insulin from the food you eat to help store the body and use the sugar and fat. When the pancreas produces very little or no insulin, int that case diabetes occurs. But till now there has been no cure found for diabetes. Nerve, Eyes, Kidneys and other organs can get damaged if the diabetes is untreated for a long time.
Blood tests can show if you have diabetes.
Types of Diabetes & its Causes:
• TYPE 1 - This form of Diabetes is an autoimmune disease.In this, the immune system of the body destroys the cells present in the pancreas. The pancreas is the part of thebody where insulin is made, thus causing Diabetes in an individual. The reason for this attack is still not found. 10 percent of the people suffering from diabetes have Type 1 Diabetes.
In Type 1 symptoms usually are noticeable and the warning signs alarm early and are much more severe.
Symptoms of type 1
• Hunger & Fatigue
• Peeing More often & feeling thirstier
• Dry Mouth & Itchy Skin
• Blurred Vision
• Unplanned Weight Loss
• Nausea & Vomiting
• TYPE 2 - Type 2 Diabetes occurs when your body becomes resistant to insulin, and sugar builds up in your blood.
Symptoms of Type 2
• Yeast Infections
• Slow-Healing sore or cuts
• Pain or numbness is your feet or legs
Some of the early symptoms of Diabetes are so mild that you can’t even notice them. Especially for Type 2 Diabetes. Some people don’t recognize their illness until they got problems from long-term damage caused by Diabetes.
There might be different symptoms in men and women both:
In addition to the general symptoms of men with diabetes, may have a decreased sex drive, erectile dysfunction, and poor muscle strength.
Women with diabetes can also have symptoms such as urinary tract infections, yeast infections, and dry, itchy skin.It is a fatal disease. Wounds occurred to diabetic patients becomes difficult to treat. The insulin levels are first corrected to proper levels and then the wounds are treated. In worst scenario parts of body will have to be amputated. Kidneys are always in a danger to fail in diabetic patients. If the diabetic levels are high, kidneys might fail to function as well. Thus proper care and treatment has to be done for diabetic patients.
Modern day treatment of innvolves taking insulin through injections or taking medications every day throughout life.
But Neurotherapy involves no such process and cures Diabetes.
Neurotherapy recognizes pressure points to treat The physical points involved are listed below:
• The index finger of your foot is directly linked to pancreas. The index finger is held by 2 fingers and then slowly twisted both ways slowly and softly. This is done to activate the pancreas.
• Initially the twisting is done holding the bottom of the finger for 10 times.
• After twisting holding the bottom of the finger, the tip of the finger is held and then twisted both ways.
• The other pressure point involved in the treatment of diabetes is the point present on the thigh. The thighs are pressed effectively to proper the blood flow of pancreas.
• The third point which is involved in treating is the joining point of shoulder blades. The point where you shoulder plates meet is circulated clockwise and ant-clock wise effectively. The circulation is carried for a total of 12 times.